CONTACT US +549 351 303 8046 - TOLL FREE:
+1 877 POINT22 (+1 877 7646822)
YOU SHOULD BE THE NEXT ONE!
This lodge/resort is surrounded by extraordinary beauty. Nearby the Comechingones Mountains, with impressive landscapes and incredible panoramic views to the mounts and Conlara Valley, San Luis is a great option for guests looking for relaxation in an amazing environment where they will feel comfortable and at home.
4 nights/days $3,000 ($750 p/night)
3 nights/days $2,400 ($800 p/night)
Non-hunters: 50% off
These rates are for DIRECT SALES and are flexible based on the number of hunters in the group, month of the season, and availability, please do not hesitate to contact for an accurate quote and further info.
Please contact us for trips purchased through travel agents, US Representatives, NPO's, special events, others.
Check sales agents info below.
*Prices are per person in American dollars, based in double occupancy.
*Subject to change.
- Accommodations based on double occupancy.
- All meals and drinks.
- Vehicles and transportation every hunt.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine in the field.
- Lavish asado (meat) lunches at the field.
- Land Lease fee.
- Transfers from and to the airport.
- Shells: $20 to $22 per box.**
- Gratuities to guides and the entire staff are to be paid at the lodge at the final invoice.
- Gun rental.
- Hunting License.
- Local or international flights.
* Possible combination with pigeon.
* Possible combination with Red Stag and Big Game in San Fernando or Las Aguadas Lodge.
** Prices are subject to change.
Request info to add more days to your trip to our sales team.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Direct phone number to contact the Wingshooting department: (210) 399 2043
The lodge offers the following facilities:
- Accommodations up to 13 pax
- 4 double rooms and 5 single rooms (Singles have matrimonial beds)
- Each room with private bathrooms
- Delicatessen Cuisine
- Variety of wines
- A complete private open-bar and the most exclusive alcohol brands for sale as an option
- Massage service
- Maid and laundry service
ABOUT THE LODGE
This lodge and resort has nine suites, each one with a diferent art style and fully equipped with air conditioner, Led Tv, safe box, and all the amenities of a high level service.
Surrounded by an extraordinarily beautiful enviroment, it's the perfect place to relax after a long day of shooting.
As you can appreciate in the pictures below, every and each room in the lodge has been designed to be an individual expression of art.
Species: Eared Dove.
Season: All year round.
This modern resort has some unique features: Each one of its rooms has been specially designed to create an environment that combines both comfort and design. Each room is an individual expression of art.
After an exciting day at the field, you will be met by our staff with cold drinks and hors d’oeuvres, and will be able to enjoy a relaxing fire pit together with a beautiful pool and garden to help you unwind from the glorious day afield. After that, you can expect to be called to the table to be served a meal prepared by some of the finest chefs in Argentina.
Many of our clients say that the hunting and fishing bring them to Argentina but that our lodges and staff bring them back to Pointer Outfitters.
Enjoy our gourmet and traditional cuisine every night after your hunt; our professional chef will delight you with amazing Argentine and international dishes. We have special appetizers available as well as drinks before dinner. You have to experience our special goat or lamb “A la cruz”; which is a local specialty, uniquely prepared. Normally it takes more than three hours on the fire to get it tender and phenomenally tasty!
Our dove shooting program starts early in the morning with a complete breakfast which provides fruit, cereal, toast, coffee, and eggs prepared according to your preferences. Your guide/host will arrive for breakfast and will tell you about the hunting location, the guns, and the shells that will be used in the field that day. He will also give a safety speech on the first day of your hunt and will assist you in acquiring any/all accessories you could need. Around 8:00 am – 8:30 am, you will depart with your group to the field. Depending on location, it can be anywhere from a twenty-minute to a forty-minute car ride.
At your arrival, the field staff will be ready to take you to your shooting blind. It will be an estimated three hours of shooting before lunchtime. The head guide will be available to assist and coach you if you so desire. Each guide is an experienced and qualified shot. They will be able to provide you with special coaching and tips to improve your accuracy.
The personal field assistants are in their thirties and most of them have been working in the field for many years; this becomes apparent when you see them shooting. They work hard every day preparing your blind, carrying shells, shotguns, drinks, and stools to your spot. They are also responsible for cleaning the field and picking up all shells expended.
*Schedules can change depending on the time of year.
Doves usually leave the roosting area with the first light of the day, so we’ll pick you up at the resort early in the morning to start the fun.
Doves fly 40 to 60 miles on average for food. Birds love olive trees, sunflowers, peanuts, and corn; so we try our hardest to target the best fields so you can have an amazing experience throughout your trip.
Córdoba, San Luis and Salta are known for their dove population since they nest near big feedlots located there. This makes San Luis Resort one of the best locations in Argentina for Dove shooting. You’ll be amazed by the amount of birds! Be prepared to join the 1000 Dove Club.
Once we arrive at the field you’ll be shooting at, your field assistant will direct you to your post. We will also set up a tent where we’ll start preparing lunch, and after a great asado, we will set hammocks so you can relax before the afternoon shoot.
Gear and Equipment
- Shooting Clothes – Hunting shirts which are shades of green and brown are recommended. Camouflage clothing is optional. The weather is typically cool in the morning and evening, so packing a light sweater or jacket wouldn’t hurt. Hopefully, the weather will be exceptional while you’re here, however it rains quite often so bringing a rain jacket is a necessity.
- Ankle High Boots/Shoes – Lightweight, ankle-high boots/shoes work exceptionally well. A Gore-Tex breathing shoe, like the Rocky Boot, would be an excellent choice. There are quite a few thorny plants where you will be hunting. Keep this in mind when deciding on what footwear to bring.
- Safety Glasses – Your glasses should serve a dual purpose; protection from the sun and any debris that might fall from above. The green or yellow protective glasses that can be worn over regular glasses are optimal. They have a small side panel which protects against glare. You will be able to find them in most hunting/fishing supply stores.
- Ear Protection - This is perhaps the most important item on this list. The average hunter shooting dove here will shoot their gun anywhere from 500 – 3000 times a day. There are numerous varieties of ear protection on the market. You should look for comfort, fit, and sound deafening components.
- Lightweight Hat – A personalized hunting cap will be provided although we also recommend bringing a wide-brimmed hat for better protection.
- Shooting Gloves – the volume of shooting is immense. You will need to protect your hands from the hot shotgun barrels, as well as any brush traversed through. Having gloves will also reduce the likelihood of nicks and blisters from reloading, breaking your gun(s) and activating safeties. Golf or batting gloves are a good substitute if you cannot find quality, sensitive leather shooting gloves.
- Shoulder Pad – We highly recommend the Caldwell Field Shield. It is ambidextrous for ease of use for all shooters. The 1/4-Inch thick energy-absorbing pad provides excellent protection for all shotguns.
Most of our guns are semi-automatic Benelli Montefeltro 20 gauge and Beretta Urika 391 20 gauge.
We have Benelli Montefeltro, Benelli M1 Black, Beretta Urika 391, Beretta A400 and Beretta A300.
We have Beretta silver pigeons 20 gauge over and under. We also have a couple of Beretta silver pigeons 28 gauge over and under and a couple of Browning 525 410 gauge for rental.
All companies are using these guns because of the big volume of shooting in Córdoba. That is why for a better service to our guest, our policy is to work with 2 shotguns per person per blind, so if you have jammings or miss fires, your filed assistant will be able to change your gun and take the other one to camp for a check or a cleaning. We would like you to understand that we work really hard to provide a great hunting service, but sometimes, shells could be working wrong or even a gun can get ammunition and get stacked, or a spring could be broken, or the firing pin could be broken.
Your field assistant will be taking good care of you on the blind and if by any reason your gun needs to be replaced, he will contact the head guide in the field personally or by radio to be sure you will have a great hunting experience.
Regarding chokes, we have mostly modified and IC, so please be sure to have your special chokes if you are planning to have something different, or be sure to let us know about your special request before your hunting trip.
Add duck hunt to your trip
We would like to offer our dove hunters in San Luis the chance to add a couple of days of duck hunt during the season (May to August) with a quick flight in between the 2 lodges.
That's why this is a great option if you are making a connection in Buenos Aires since the duck hunting lodge is only 2 hours away from Buenos Aires Airport.
Enjoy a great hunting experience combining the large volume of doves in San Luis and the challenging duck shooting in Buenos Aires.
If you wish to travel by private charter we have some great options to offer you.
Contact us for further information.
The final destination for this hunting trip is San Luis City, Brigadier Mayor Cesar Raul Ojeda Airport (LUQ). You should connect through Buenos Aires, Jorge Newbery Airfield (AEP).
Many cities in the United States offer direct flights to Buenos Aires, Argentina. New York and Miami are the most common and inexpensive destinations to fly from. In addition, there are non-stop flights from Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
In Buenos Aires, there are 2 airports. One for domestic flights, and one for international flights. Though you can get some domestic flights from the international airport, bear in mind that usually you’ll have to change airports. Most times, you’ll arrive at Ministro Pistarini Airport (EZE) and you’ll have to change airport to depart from Jorge Newbery Airfield (AEP).
Make sure you have at least 4 hours between connections. EZE and AEP are located far from each other, it is a 2-hours drive on average, depending on traffic.
Please, bear in mind that airline schedules can change without advance notice. Airlines may attempt to contact you directly regarding last minute schedule changes and cancellations, so please check your reservation via the airline website at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure that your contact information is in your reservation. Some international flights require you to reconfirm return flights at least 72 hours prior to departure. Schedule changes may affect your remaining reservations and should be taken into consideration when choosing your flights.
Important airlines to be considered for international flights:
- Copa Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
Airlines flying from Buenos Aires to San Luis:
For private flights bookings, contact us and we can provide detailed information.
BACK TO TOP
In order to make the most of your stay here in this beautiful country, we've partnered with Beagle Tours, our sister company with amazing professionals that will be greatly happy to assist you if you are interested in doing some kind of non-hunting activity in Argentina.
Our focus is to offer our guests the type of travel experience they wish in terms of hotel accommodation, activities and city tours.
We work every day to satisfy the needs of sophisticated and luxurious travelers and guests, as well as small private groups of friends seeking for a mid-rate trip, and even larger groups planning to have an affordable and nice experience. We specialize in custom itineraries based on your group's wishes and budget keeping in mind that anything that your heart desires can be found in our country: From the award winning wine to the highest mountain in the Western hemisphere, salt flats and even glaciers. Tourist attractions in Argentina offer something for every traveler.
Thus, if you feel like visiting the one and only Iguazú Falls, doing a wine tour in Mendoza province, amaze yourself navigating around the Glaciar Perito Moreno at the very end of the continent in Santa Cruz province, letting yourself go while you enjoy watching a Tango Show in Buenos Aires province, or if you simply need hotel reservations, please, contact Beagle Tours manager Vicky Fallotico at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she’ll be glad to help you.