CONTACT US +549 351 303 8046 - TOLL FREE:
+1 877 POINT22 (+1 877 7646822)
YOU SHOULD BE THE NEXT ONE!
Located to the side of the steep and impressive mountains of Salta province and very near to what is known as “El Rey" national park sits Tuku Lodge. With incredible views to the most amazing landscapes and mountains, this lodge is sorrounded by salta highlands and the productive valleys of soy, corn and wheat among a great variety of crops. This renovated spacious 20,000 sq. ft lodge has ten spacious suites and private bathrooms to acomodate our guests.
4 nights'/days $3,000 ($740p/night)
3 nights'/days $2,400 ($800p/night)
Non-hunters: 50% off
These rates are for DIRECT SALES and are flexible based on the number of hunters in the group, month of the season, and availability, please do not hesitate to contact for an accurate quote and further info.
Please contact us for trips purchased through travel agents, US Representatives, NPO's, special events, others.
Check sales agents info below.
*Prices are per person in American dollars, based in double occupancy.
*Subject to change.
- Accommodations based on double occupancy.
- All meals and drinks.
- Vehicles and transportation every hunt.
- Soft drinks, beer and wine in the field.
- Lavish asado (meat) lunches at the field.
- Land Lease fee.
- Transfers from and to the airport.
- Shells: $20 to $22 per box.**
- Gratuities to guides and the entire staff are to be paid at the lodge at the final invoice.
- Gun rental.
- Hunting License.
- Local or international flights.
* Possible combination with pigeon & Dorado fishing.
**Prices are subject to change.
Request info to add more days to your trip to our sales team.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Direct phone number to contact the Wingshooting department:(210) 399 2043
Species: Eared Dove, Pigeon.
Season: All year round.
Our Lodges are primarily Argentine Estancias built by the Cattle Barons of the Early 20th Century. They were built with luxury and relaxation as the main goal.
After an exciting day in the field, you will be met by our staff and treated as if you were the Cattle Baron of yesteryear. Cold drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and a relaxing fire allow you to unwind from the glorious day afield and once you are thoroughly relaxed you will be called to the table and served a meal prepared by some of the finest chefs in Argentina.
Many of our clients say that the hunting and fishing bring them to Argentina but that our lodges and staff bring them back to Pointer Outfitters.
The main house offers are the following facilities:
- Accommodations up to 20 pax
- Double & Single rooms
- Each rooms with private bathrooms.
- Living room with a fireplace in the lounge
- Delicatessen Cuisine
- Variety of wines
- A complete private open-bar and the most exclusive alcohol brands for sale as an option
- Massage service
- Maid and laundry service
ABOUT THE LODGE
Tuku lodge perfectly combines all the amenities to make the best of your stay. Ten cozy and comfortable suites with private bathrooms and equipped with air conditioners. Our sauna and spacious and ample living room are perfect for winding down near the fireplace after the hunting day.
Tuku Lodge has been perfectly designed to accommodate exclusive groups that wish to enjoy dove and pigeon hunting during the best months of the year..
Enjoy our gourmet and traditional cuisine every night after your hunt; our expert in-house chef will delight you with amazing Argentinean and international dishes. We will have special appetizers available as well as drinks before dinner.
Accompanied by all sorts of salads, fine wines - especially Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon, from the provinces of Mendoza and San Juan - and tasty desserts.
Doves live near big feedlots we can find in the north of Cordoba, San Luis or Salta as these provinces have big cattle ranches. Weather conditions and water increase the development of their nesting areas.
The fields that comprise our shooting options, depending on the time of the year, are:
1) Shooting in the “flyways”: Which means between the roosting area and the feeding field.
2) The fields and feedlots: Anta Valley producing incredible amounts of wheat, sorghum, soybeans, corn and peanuts, there is never a shortage of food for the doves and pigeons. Birds which feed at the feedlots are great shooting options for some months of the year.
3) Roosting areas: when birds leave the main roosting area and stay in temporary roosting fields, we have the option of shooting them there without affecting their main roosting place. During a hatch, you will see them flying both directions.
Our dove shooting program starts early in the morning with a complete breakfast, which provides fruit, cereal, toast, coffee, and eggs prepared according to your preferences. Your guide/host will arrive for breakfast and will talk to you about the hunting location, the guns, and the shells that will be used in the field that day. He will also give a safety speech on the first day of your hunt and will assist you in acquiring any/all accessories you could need. Around 8:00 am – 8:30 am, you will depart with your group to the field. Depending on location, it can be anywhere from a twenty-minute to a forty-minute car ride.
At your arrival, the field staff will be ready to take you immediately to your shooting blind. It will be an estimated three hours of shooting before lunchtime. The head guide will be available to assist and coach you if you so desire. Each guide is an experienced and qualified shot. They will be able to provide you with special coaching and tips to improve your accuracy.
The personal field assistants are in their thirties and most of them have been working in the field for many years; this becomes apparent when you see them shooting. They work hard every day preparing your blind, carrying shells, shotguns, drinks, and stools to your spot. They are also responsible for cleaning the field and picking up all shells expended.
*Schedules can change depending on the time of year.
Gear and Equipment
- Shooting Clothes – Hunting shirts which are shades of green and brown are recommended. Camouflage clothing is optional. The weather is typically cool in the morning and evening, so packing a light sweater or jacket wouldn’t hurt. Hopefully the weather will be exceptional while you’re here, however it rains quite often so bringing a rain jacket is a necessity.
- Ankle High Boots/Shoes – Lightweight, ankle-high boots/shoes work exceptionally well. A Gore-Tex breathing shoe, like the Rocky Boot, would be an excellent choice. There are quite a few thorny plants where you will be hunting. Keep this in mind when deciding on what footwear to bring.
- Safety Glasses – Your glasses should serve a dual purpose; protection from the sun and any debris that might fall from above. The green or yellow protective glasses that can be worn over regular glasses are optimal. They have a small side panel which protects against glare. You will be able to find them in most hunting/fishing supply stores.
- Ear Protection - This is perhaps the most important item on this list. The average hunter shooting dove here will shoot their gun anywhere from 500 – 3000 times a day. There are numerous varieties of ear protection on the market. You should look for comfort, fit, and sound deafening components.
- Lightweight Hat – A personalized hunting cap will be provided although we also recommend bringing a wide brimmed hat for better protection.
- Shooting Gloves – the volume of shooting is immense. You will need to protect your hands from the hot shotgun barrels, as well as any brush traversed through. Having gloves will also reduce the likelihood of nicks and blisters from reloading, breaking your gun(s) and activating safeties. Golf or batting gloves are a good substitute if you cannot find quality, sensitive leather shooting gloves.
- Shoulder Pad – We highly recommend the Caldwell Field Shield. It is ambidextrous for ease of use for all shooters. 1/4-Inch thick energy-absorbing pad provides excellent protection for all shotguns.
- Small Field Bag – A small bag/backpack would be a good idea if you desire to bring any personal items to the field. A camera for example.
- Insect Repellant/Sunscreen – During our spring and summer season (September to March), bug repellant will keep those bothersome pests from driving you crazy. Sunscreen is a necessity. Our blinds are set up daily, depending on where the birds are flying. So you might be in the sun or in the shade.
- Camera - The area you will be hunting is exceptionally beautiful. We also offer a private service by a professional photographer. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Evening Dress- Clothing is casual. Slacks and sport shirts are all you need.
- Band-Aids/Tape/Medicinal cream - We have first aid kits in the field in case of an emergency. It’s a good idea to bring your own personal medical supplies however. Antihistamine cream for bug bites, Neosporin for cuts, etc.
In case you need a little help, click here to find all these hunting supplies.
Most of our guns are semi-automatic Benelli Montefeltro 20 gauge and Beretta Urika 391 20 gauge.
We have Benelli Montefeltro, Benelli M1 Black, Beretta Urika 391, Beretta A400 and Beretta A300.
We have Beretta silver pigeons 20 Gauge over and under. We also have a couple of Beretta silver pigeons 28 Gauge over and under and a couple of Browning 525 410 gauge for rental. Check for rental pricing on this guns.
They are all use guns like in all companies, because the big volume of shooting in Cordoba. That is why for a better service to our guest, our policy is to work with 2 shotguns per person per blind, so if you have jamming’s or miss fires, your filed assistant will be able to change your gun, and take the other one to camp for a check or a cleaning. We would like you to understand that we work really hard to provide a great hunting service, but sometimes, shells could be working wrong or even a gun can get ammunition and get stacked, or a spring could be broken, or the fire pin could be broken.
Your field assistant will be taking good care of you on the blind and if by any reason your gun needs to be replaced, he will contact the head guide in the field personally or by radio to be sure you will have a great hunting experience.
Regarding chokes, we have mostly modify and IC, so please be sure to have your special chokes if you are planning to have something different, or be sure to let us know about your special request before your hunting trip
Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport (SLA)
Right now, 1 airline operate out of Martín M. de Güemes Airport
Martín M. de Güemes Airport offers nonstop flights to 6 cities.
Every week, at least 73 domestic flights depart from Martín M. de Güemes Airport.
The biggest airlines flying from Buenos Aires to Salta:
The final destination for this hunting option is Salta City (SLA)
The best connections are through Buenos Aires (Argentina), Santiago (Chile), Lima (Peru) and Panama City (Panama).
Ministro Pistarini Airport International Airport (EZE)
Right now, 31 airlines operate out of Ministro Pistarini Airport in Buenos Aires.
Ministro Pistarini Airport offers nonstop flights to 51 cities.
Every week, at least 126 domestic flights and 833 international flights depart from Ministro Pistarini Airport.
Important airlines to be considered for international flights:
- American Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- LATAM Airlines
- Air Canada
- Air France
When connections are through Buenos Aires (Argentina) you arrive at Ministro Pistarini Airport in Ezeiza and have to change airport to Aeroparque. It is a 40 minutes drive in between airports and up to 80 minutes in rush hours. We will organize your ground transportation in Buenos Aires to make it hassle free.- There are great connections to Buenos Aires from Miami, Dallas, Houston or Atlanta.
When connections are through Santiago (Chile) the connection will be at the same airport. The positive thing about Santiago is that you can sleep all night without a connection. The negative issue is that if you get delay there are only 1 or 2 flights a day to Cordoba.
When connections are through Cordoba (Argentina) Ingeniero Ambrosio Taravella international Airport (COR). Currently there are 6 weekly flights departing from Cordoba Airport to Salta city. There are great connections to Buenos Aires from Miami, Chile, Houston or Atlanta.
Consider also private charters from Buenos Aires or Cordoba to Salta. We will be pleased to send you further info and budgets.
From Salta airport to the Lodge is 2:00 hours drive.
BACK TO TOP
In order to make the most of your stay here in this beautiful country, partnered with Beagle Tours, our sister company with amazing professionals that will be greatly happy to assist you if you are interested in doing some kind of non-hunting activity in Argentina.
Our focus is to offer our guests the type of travel experience they wish in terms of hotel accommodation, activities and city tours.
We work every day to satisfy the needs of sophisticated and luxurious travelers and guests, as well as small private groups of friends seeking for a mid-rate trip, and even larger groups planning to have an affordable and nice experience. We specialize in custom itineraries based on your group's wishes and budget keeping in mind that anything that your heart desires can be found in our country: From the award winning wine to the highest mountain in the western hemisphere, salt flats and even glaciers. Tourist attractions in Argentina offer something for every traveler.
Thus, if you feel like visiting the one and only Iguazu Falls, doing a wine tour in Mendoza province, amaze yourself navigating around the Glaciar Perito Moreno at the very end of the continent in Santa Cruz province, letting yourself go while you enjoy watching a Tango Show in Buenos Aires province, or you just simply need hotel reservations, please, contact Beagle Tours manager Vicky Fallotico at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be glad to help you.